What is Stereotypic Movement Disorder? Stereotypic Movement Disorder is classified under Motor Disorders in the DSM-V. Individuals who have such disorder tend to have repetitive, purposeless movement. For example, an individual may repetitively hand wave or bang their… Read More
Posts by VCCounseling:
- What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?
- What is Social Anxiety Disorder?
- Our Supporters
- Seeking Psychotherapy When You Have Social Phobia
- Recent Events
- The Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Approach to Managing Chronic Pain
- How Couples Counseling Can Help
- How to Relieve Chronic Anxiety
- What is Major Depressive Disorder?