The mission of VCC is to facilitate integrative psychological and spiritual growth and wellness. We are located in downtown Ventura, providing affordable mental health services to residents of Ventura and surrounding areas.
We envision a world in which mental health services and spiritual practice are not a luxury only some can afford, but an essential part of healthcare available to all.
Ventura Community Counseling (VCC) offers Individual Therapy, Couples Therapy, therapy for Children and Adolescents, and Group Therapy
VCC is guided by the following values:
- Respect – We value all of our clients, clinicians, and community members and treat them with respect, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, culture, or ethnicity.
- Depth – We value the deeper parts of the human experience, including intuition, creativity, imagination, dreams, and experiences of the body.
- Empowerment – We aim to empower each client in their life journey as well.
- Growth – We aim to facilitate individual growth, psychological well being, and spiritual development.
- Meaning – We recognize that uncovering the meaning in one’s life can make challenging moments bearable and other life experiences memorable and even enjoyable.