What is Stereotypic Movement Disorder? Stereotypic Movement Disorder is classified under Motor Disorders in the DSM-V. Individuals who have such disorder tend to have repetitive, purposeless movement. For example, an individual may repetitively hand wave or bang their… Read More
Posts by Yesenia Garcia:
- Parent-Child Relational Problem
- Persistent Depressive Disorder
- Think You or Someone You Know Is Consuming Too Much Alcohol?
- What is Panic Disorder?
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Attachment Styles and Their Influence On Interpersonal Relationships
- Healthy vs Unhealthy Interpersonal Relationships